Thursday 28 February 2013

Summer house

A spontaneous purchase (no thanks to Mark) and an unmissable deal from Invicta Angling means I'm now the proud owner of a Fox Supa Brolly.

On first inspection it seams excellent and "poles apart" from my old Daiwa Mission Overnighter, which has now been handed down to Jon.  The material seems to be well strengthened, good quality and the design includes a front gutter system, so good bye wet knees, I also really like the inbuilt pole system.  Additionally, the groundsheet appears to be quite heavy duty which again is a plus for those damp mornings!

The only problem is the weather; I need it to warm up a smidge or plan a day fish to test it out initally. 


I may take it to Lydd with me, but will erect it depending on the weather as that place is supposed to pragued with heavy winds, that said, it could be the best test ever!

I will add comments accordingly following it's first outing although Mark has also purchased one of these fine pieces of kit; if he uses it on his Wednesday fish @ Mousehole Fisheries he may be the first person to update this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment