Monday 15 April 2013

HFF Specimen

So, Mark and I (Shorty) are now booked onto HFF Specimen lake on Saturday for a 24 hour session! Thankfully the weather has turned so a bit of action might be seen!

It is expected to be 10 degrees Celsius and overcast so potentially just about right for a feeding session!

There has already been quite a few fish out by other specimen members so I have a positive feeling about it.

I'm not aware of the final number on lake but when booking only a couple were booked on on the Friday and 2 others booked for Saturday! Nevertheless, as is standard practise early arrival bang on 7am is preferable!





2 comments:

  1. I am currently on peg 8 on the specimen lake hawkhurst and I'm please to report that last night at 00:45 I was woken by a screaming run on one of my rods.

    This run resulted on me landing a lovely 32lb 1oz mirror. The fish fell to a krill and clockwork orange snowman rig placed mid water with a small bag of pellets.

    Pictures will follow but as I was on my own I had to utalise the timer function on my camera and a bucket!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete